Playing Dirty by Tiffany Snow
Risky Business Series Book 2
Faced with a choice between bad-boy detective Dean Ryker and sexy power player Parker Anderson, Sage Reece fought the law-and the law won. But while Ryker’s sizzling touch may rule her nights, Sage’s days belong to Parker’s cool, calculating intensity . . .
Both Ryker and Parker are determined to protect Sage from a brutal enemy who’d use her to pay for their mistakes. Yet when the usually on-point Ryker is distracted by ghosts from his past, Parker seizes his opportunity to get Sage’s attention . . . and keep it in ways beyond her wildest dreams.
Now, caught between a mobster out for revenge and two men who were once best friends, Sage must play to win-even if it means getting dirty . . .
1) Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
2) You are in a bookstore which section do you head to first?
Romance, then History
3) What author causes you to turn fangirl OR what book you find yourself re-reading… a comfort book?
Charlaine Harris, Dead to the World
4) Do you have a favorite quote/scene from the book?
Yes. A line from Charlaine Harris’ Sookie series. “Bill’s voice was as smooth and cold as ice on glass.”
5) Now for the FINAL and most important question who would you choose bossman Parker Anderson or detective Dean Ryker?
I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for a man in a well-tailored suit… 😉
Read Vik’s REVIEW